Thursday, July 19, 2007

Goodbye to you, Idlewild house.

Tonight I finished up the last few cleaning projects at the house in Bowie. I said goodbye to the house as well and was overcome with so much emotion.

There are some good memories at that old house. It's the first house that Buddy, Random, and I all lived in together. It's the house that we lived in during Random's Fairhaven years. It's the house that Perrin came home from the birthing center to. It's the house we went home to when we had to leave Perrin, a precious newborn, in the heart corner of the PICU.

It also finally hit me that I am leaving all of the girlfriends that I truly love. The ones that I was always excited to see - Linda, Denise, Karen, Marsha, Vicki, Jen, Maggie, Denise the Fiber Fairy, Kitty, Jill. I will miss you all so much.

Never in a million years did I think that we would be moving to California. It's expensive to live in California. I never thought we would find a job there. A job with all the benefits that we needed in order to move. I can only think of one thing to say...

I love you, ebay!

No comments: