Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello SoCal! :o)

We made it! Woo-hoo!!!

Those last 21 in days in Maryland getting the house packed up without Buddy around were so not fun. Thank you to my Mommy who came to stay with us and keep me sane. Both of the children made it back into Daddy's arms alive because of her! :o)

After we got here on Saturday, we ate lunch and took Buddy's glasses in for repair. While we got his glasses fixed, I got bought this really cool picture tree. Perfect for pictures of our new start.

We went to see the new house. Buddy is right! It's gorgeous. There's a play set in the back for the boys complete with sandbox. There's tons of built in shelving everywhere. Very perfect for us. There are fruit trees in the back yard - lemon, orange, persimmon, blood orange.

So, it looks like I will set up my scrapbook room/office in the sun room. Buddy will put his office in the office. All the bedrooms are upstairs. I didn't take any pictures cause I haven't been carrying my camera with me. That will have to change.

Yesterday, we went to the Santa Monica Pier. We had lunch, walked around, and Random and Buddy rode the roller coaster. It was a good time. We then went grocery shopping and to the community pool once we got back to the temp apartment.

It was a good day!

No comments: