Saturday, July 28, 2007

Various junk

First off, I would like to apologize for the fact that my posts have been lacking photos. I didn't install my camera's software on my laptop and I forgot to grab my usb cable to connect the two in order to download. I should have some photos to upload once our household stuff arrives.

Speaking of arrivals, my car is here! Yay. No more walking to the grocery store. The boys and I can explore next week and most importantly, I can eat at in-n-out for lunch. :)

On Thursday, Buddy had the day off from work because the power was out in his building. We went up to our home. We had lunch. We went swimming. We explored and found a nearby Costco, Target, Joann Fabric, and Michael's. It was a good day. I love that house. It will be a really lovely place to live.

We're off to the house again today. We're having a cleaning crew come in and clean the house before we move in. I need a clean start before I take over the cleaning myself. I also need to go through the cabinets of stuff left at the house. The owners left a ton of cleaning stuff behind. I kid you not, I found 5 unopened cans of lemon furniture polish. There are four large bottles of bleach. I probably won't have to buy many cleaning supplies over the next year or so.

1 comment:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

I just played cathup with yor new California life - everything about the house sounds wonderful! I can't wait to see more photos!